Saturday, December 2, 2017

IT'S SO CLOSE I CAN ALMOST SMELL IT

A most amazing thing happened this week. On Monday I sent the Becker Model 754 radio back to Becker via ExpressMail along with an explaination as to what happened. Remember, this is after I called them last week and talked to then ablut the Model 754 being incorrect for a 1988 SEC. Late yesterday I received the "new," i.e., correct Model 780 radio back with a note saying to the effect Becker are comping me for shipping and the extra cost of the Model 780 over the Model 754. I think that is a damn, fine, splended gesture and it just goes to show you there are still companies out there that believe in customer service. Although the radio came too late to take by the shop on Friday, my darling Avril will deliver it to Simon on Monday as I am off to slip the surlies yet again.

Am hoping by the end of this coming week we can finally say: Hereee's Johnny!

Stay tuned.

If you don't know where you are going any road can thake you there.

Hals und Beinbruch!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Long Overdue

I can't believe it's been two years since I posted anything about Johnny. Just as with the rest of you it's be a tumultuous time...