Sunday, February 12, 2017

Wheeeeere's Johnny?

On the eve of the beginning of the journey, I travel to Washington D.C. via train to overnight at a hotel near IAD in order to take the first flight out to LAX in the morning. All going well, I should be in L.A. by 11:45 and to Rafi's by noon to start the road trip.

The first stop is to see my step-daughter in Fullerton, who is going through chemo to battling breast cancer. It's a hard road for her at the moment, but Sherri is a tough cookie and she will weather the storm.

A visit to the Mercedes-Benz Classic Center in Irvine is on the itinerary as well, but that may have to wait for the next day. After that I'm east bound and down (sorry no CB), with no firm agenda or schedule other than a visit to family in Texas. I'll keep posting updates here and on my FaceBook page.


"Johnny" awating pick up at Rafi's

No comments:

Post a Comment

Long Overdue

I can't believe it's been two years since I posted anything about Johnny. Just as with the rest of you it's be a tumultuous time...