Friday, January 20, 2017

What Have I Done?

Day 2 and the realization of what I've done is starting to sink in. The seller is already asking to move payment up one day, which is not really a problem other that logistical and accounting wise, so maybe by Monday the 23rd the deed will be done.

One good bit of news, although there really hasn't been any bad news yet, is the seller confirmed the car has a nearly new battery. I'm expecting an email from Mike (the seller) with copies of all the paperwork sometime today. The real stuff will be FedExed asap after the deal closes.

Post Script: Turns out the "new" battery is actually a used battery. Go figure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Long Overdue

I can't believe it's been two years since I posted anything about Johnny. Just as with the rest of you it's be a tumultuous time...