Thursday, October 31, 2019

HILTON HEAD PREP

I got the car back from Eric #Reflections on Tuesday and Johnny looks great. Sadly, the roads will be wet come Friday morning for our departure, so the clean-up when we get to HH will be a bit more troublesome and time-consuming. I’ve been spending today and yesterday get everything together for the weekend; tool kit, detail kit, chairs and show items, etc., and except for the 8-hour road trip, which I usually enjoy, I’ll probably be sweating out a new rock chip or splash for every puddle on the road. Que Sera Sera. Where is Doris when I need her?


The one issue I am having is finding a USB adapter that will work in the cigarette outlet. I suppose I’ll just have to charge the phones up well before we depart and hope for the best.

And then I discover this nightmare leftover from when the rear windowsill was repaired. Who leaves such a mess behind and just hides it under the carpet? My bad for not checking two years ago when it came out of the body shop. I managed to clean up a lot of it, but I don’t have the time for a thorough job. Well, add it to the list such and cracked dash, wood trim refinishing, etc., etc.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Long Overdue

I can't believe it's been two years since I posted anything about Johnny. Just as with the rest of you it's be a tumultuous time...